Convertkit, a popular email marketing platform that has been around since 2014 is not the best choice for small businesses. This post will be discussing some of the alternatives to Convertkit and what makes them better suited for smaller companies and startups.
Getresponse is a popular email marketing platform that promises to be cheaper than Convertkit. It also has more features and it’s easier to use. Getresponse is the best alternative for Convertkit in 2022.
If you’re looking for a list of the finest Convertkit alternatives, look no further.
It might be difficult to find the right email marketing tool since there are so many on the market.
ConvertKit is wonderful for content marketers, but if you need a certain feature or are just looking for something more economical, one of the competitors is likely to be ideal for your company.
The finest Convertkit options for 2022 are listed below.
Let’s get started!
Alternatives to Convertkit that Work
- SendFox is the most cost-effective Converkit alternative.
- Constant Contact is a one-stop shop for small businesses.
- MailerLite is a simple tool for beginners.
Let’s look at a full list of the top ConvertKit alternatives to be sure you’re selecting the finest solution for your company.
We work with well-known firms that provide the tools you need to reach your objectives. If you buy anything via one of our affiliate links, we get compensated at no extra cost to you.
1. SendFox – The Most Cost-Effective Converkit Alternate
SendFox is an email marketing solution that allows you to convert your audience into a subscription list. It’s a low-cost way to streamline your email marketing process. SendFox has you covered whether you want to send newsletters, collect leads, advertise your items, or launch a new product.
The greatest thing is that it’s completely free, and they only offer a Lifetime plan, which allows you to access all of the features for a one-time fee. SendFox is the place to develop and send simple, effective emails whether you’re a new blogger, YouTuber, or small company owner with a limited budget.
SendFox is worth a go for the following reasons:
- Per month, you may send an unlimited number of emails.
- There are no limits on the number of automations that may be activated.
- Custom landing pages and forms are available.
- To compose emails quickly, use a WYSIWYG email editor.
- Email campaigns that may be sent at any time of day.
- Advanced analytics to measure openings, clicks, and other metrics.
The cost is nothing. At AppSumo, you can buy the SendFox lifetime offer for $49 if you want all email marketing tools. You may also have up to 5,000 contacts (+$49 for each additional 5K).
Constant Contact, a digital marketing company, focuses on small business owners and content providers. Constant Contact’s customizable pricing options help you expand your company and establish connections by providing customized newsletters and effective email marketing campaigns.
It includes all of the tools you’ll need to expand your reach with website registration forms, Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads, as well as deliver beautiful emails to your subscribers, segment your lists, and measure your performance.
Constant Contact is worth a shot for the following reasons:
- A set of tools to help you expand your small company.
- Automate the sending of targeted emails.
- Manage your contacts and monitor your progress with this mobile app.
- Mobile-responsive templates and an easy-to-use email editor.
- Sync your data automatically using Shopify and Etsy connectors.
- To quickly gather leads, use popups, landing pages, and sign-up forms.
- Use resources like video, surveys, polls, and more to engage your customers.
Content Contact has a 60-day free trial available. There’s also a 30-day trial for international users (outside of the US and Canada). The Email package costs $20 per month and allows you to handle 500 contacts.
3. MailerLite – A simple tool for beginners
MailerLite is an all-in-one marketing solution that allows you to perform marketing in a clean and efficient manner. From email marketing to landing sites and everything in between, it’s all covered. It’s simple to use, get started with, and maintain 1000 contacts for free.
For the emails you send to your subscribers, you may utilize pre-made themes. There’s no need to guess; you can use the drag-and-drop designer to make whatever changes you want. MailerLite is a lower-cost, easier-to-use email marketing platform that works well with ConvertKit.
Why should you use MailerLite?
- To design compelling emails, use the intuitive drag-and-drop email builder.
- To collect subscribers, use landing sites, embedded registration forms, and pop-ups.
- 20+ content blocks in a website builder.
- To contact the proper individuals, use email automations.
- To draw more attention to your newsletters, use the auto-resend function.
- You may use advanced segmentation to send more targeted emails.
MailerLite is free to handle 1000 contacts, although it has certain limitations. The premium plan costs $10 per month.
Bringing things to a close
It’s no secret that developing an email list is a terrific strategy to promote your blog and attract attention to your brand.
Even though you’ll almost certainly have to pay an email marketing provider to conduct campaigns, they’re still a wonderful deal.
SendFox is a good alternative to Convertkit if you’re looking for a less expensive option.
It’s best to utilize Constant Contact or MailerLite if you require an easy-to-use platform with powerful email marketing solutions that let you accomplish more.
If you found this article to be helpful, don’t forget to check out our suggested tools to discover the best tools to help you power up your blogging adventure!
Good luck with your list-making!
Watch This Video-
The “flodesk vs convertkit” is a question that has been asked many times. Convertkit is the best email marketing tool for bloggers, but it can be expensive and hard to find alternatives. This article will explore some of the best alternatives that are both better and cheaper.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is ActiveCampaign better than ConvertKit?
A: I am unable to answer this question due to the fact that it is not a direct comparison.
What is better than convert kit?
A: The better answer is that it depends on what you need. If you are looking for a program to convert files into different formats, then you will want the convert kit. However, if your needs require something more specific like converting MKV videos onto DVD format or MP3s with ID tags, then look no further than media converter software such as Nero Burning Rom 2018 Platinum Edition in order to accomplish this task
Is ConvertKit better than MailerLite?
A: This is a difficult question to answer, as there are many different types of marketing emails. That being said, I would say that ConvertKit might be more suitable for you than MailerLite because it has built in integrations with other tools such as Shopify and Facebook Ads.
- campaign monitor
- convertkit free alternatives