Telegram is a popular messaging app that has been around for quite some time. It is known for its simplicity and ease of use, which makes it a favorite among users. Telegram Messenger has also made significant progress in the past few years, adding new features to the app.
The telegram font tricks is a list of 10 best cool telegram messenger tricks that you should know. If you want to learn more about this, then read the article.
Telegram offers a variety of unique features that set it apart from competitors such as Whatsapp, KakaoTalk, Viber, and Line, in addition to being completely free, cloud-based, and powered by end-to-end encryption of communications. But there’s a catch: unless you know some clever tricks, it’ll be difficult to navigate Telegram if you’re a new user who has finally managed to download the program. You may log in and play about, but you won’t be able to fully use its full potential until you check out these hidden chat features.
Some of these techniques may be unfamiliar even to seasoned users. Don’t worry, they’re simple to use and will make using Telegram Messenger a breeze. So, without further ado, here are ten incredible Telegram Messenger hacks!
1. Make a series of GIFs in a short amount of time
Telegram has taken mobile GIF creation to a new level. You can now make your messaging experience more enjoyable by sending sleek GIFs on the fly! The greatest thing is that you won’t have to install any shady third-party software. So, how do you go about doing it?
- To begin with, In conversation, tap the attach button > In the Telegram App, tap video to record a video > If you wish to shorten the time, click the mute button in the bottom pane > Watch in awe as your video loops into an auto-playing GIF!
Effortless and straightforward. Plus, there’s more. These movies will be stored to your GIFs area and will be available for use in the future.
2. Use a photo editor to improve the quality of your photos.
Remove any storage-hogging picture editing applications from your phone as soon as possible. Why? Because Telegram has an in-built photo editor, you’ll be able to share some incredible, high-quality photos with your friends and family.
To edit your pictures, use the following tools:
- In your chat, click the Attach File button > To take a new picture, press the camera button, or go to the gallery and choose from previous images > After you’ve taken/selected a picture, you’ll be sent to the photo editor, where you may crop, change contrast/brightness, and apply color filters, among other things.
You may also set a self-destruct timer on the picture, which will activate as soon as it reaches the recipient, similar to Snapchat.
3. Have fun with the app’s games.
Telegram Messenger users may now play some snazzy in-app mobile games in HTML format developed by independent developers, thanks to the open-source nature of the service. And, sure, these lavish games are completely free!
- To play a game, follow these steps: Add “@” as a prefix to any Game Bot search > Choose a bot and press the Start button > Navigate through the different games and choose your favorite!
Once again, you can kill boredom quickly with these ready-to-play games while also freeing up space on your smartphone by removing unneeded third-party two-bit games.
4. Decorate with lovely stickers (Plus, use Emoji shortcuts for Stickers)
Emojis, as someone correctly said, are outdated and in need of an update. Telegram has taken this statement to the next level by combining emojis and stickers. To make messaging more immersive, whenever you write in an emoji, a corresponding sticker will appear on the screen.
You may also scroll down and choose from a variety of stickers linked to a certain emoji (the numbers depend). Furthermore, if you want personalized stickers, you’ll need to utilize the @stickers bot to spice up your chats.
Here’s how to add customized sticker packs to your website.
- Navigate to Settings > Select Stickers > There is a sticker pack that comes pre-installed, as well as Trending Stickers > Select Trending Stickers from the drop-down menu. To have a great time talking with your pals, add any sticker pack from the list.
A peek inside one of the sticker packs:
Here’s an emoji that goes with a sticker:
You may also browse through relevant stickers and communicate with anybody in a discussion using the “@sticker bot”:
Note that not all emojis are accompanied by corresponding stickers, although this is expected to change shortly.
5. Text Administration
Telegram also outperforms its competitors in the “ease of use” category, where it offers extra font style. Using symbols and special characters simply to adorn a paragraph with Bold and Italics may be tedious, but don’t despair! Telegram has an integrated keyboard that can italicise and bolden your text in a matter of seconds.
- Simply choose the appropriate font decorating feature and you’ve nailed it! Select a phrase or word and hover over the strip of choices > Now, simply select the desired font decoration feature and you’ve got it!
6. Clear the cache to free up space on your phone.
Messaging applications may use up a lot of space on your phone. For example, Whatsapp is known for quickly depleting a phone’s storage capacity. Even while Telegram takes up very little space and backs up all of your data to its cloud storage servers, you may still delete the local cache to free up space on your phone. How?
- Select Data and Storage from the Settings menu. Select Storage Usage > Disk and Network Usage under the Disk and Network Usage heading. Select Clear Cache from the drop-down menu. Select the Cache you wish to delete, then click Clear Cache one more.
7. Make use of unique bots
Telegram’s bots set it different from the rest of the messaging app world. Simply stated, these are telegram accounts that enhance the user experience in some way. Users may, for example, utilize these straightforward bots to do a variety of tasks such as playing games, broadcasting, retrieving information, and so on.
You may wonder how one goes about making them function.
- Select a new message > Fill in any bot’s name by prefixing it with “@” > For example, enter “@imdb” game of thrones to obtain a plethora of information on Game of Thrones.
- If you don’t want to use the prefix, go to Search > Type in the bot’s name > Tap on the result > Hit Start to use its services.
One important point to remember is that these bots may do Google searches inside the app!
8. Send a text message that is muted.
You want to send a message to a close friend or family while they’re at work or sweating it out at the gym? There is an excellent option for you! Telegram Messenger, on the other hand, enables users to send muted messages without the receiver receiving any notice (s).
Here’s how to do it:
- In the upper left corner of your phone’s screen, tap the menu symbol > Go to Channels > New Channel > Tap on the tick > and give your channel a name. Select between a Public or a Private Channel. Add a recipient, write your message, and then touch the notification bell button to send it.
Note: For individual users, touch on the private channel. You’ll find that this function comes in useful in a variety of circumstances.
9. Customize the color of the LED and the tone of the notification.
Telegram Messenger enables you to apply different LED color tags as well as notification noises to specific individuals if you want to distinguish between close friends and acquaintances. Groups are subject to the same phenomena. So you’ll know it’s from someone close the next time you see an LED notification light or hear a customized preset sound!
Here’s how to receive different LED notification lights and notification noises every time you get a message:
Go to the person’s profile > Navigate to Notifications > Customize > Customize > Customize > Customize > Customize > Customize > Customize > Customize > Customize > Customize The notification bell tone may be changed under the General tab > Continue scrolling down to the LED header page, where you may choose whatever color you want.
As a heads up, you may use a similar technique for other groups as well.
10. Respond to a notice without ever having to launch the app.
We all know how annoying it is to receive pop-up alerts every now and then. We have to touch on them and then log in to the app to respond to a message, for example. However, Telegram Messenger will be a welcome relief. You may now respond straight from the home screen through the notification bar, without the need to launch the app.
Here’s how to make pop-up alerts work:
- Simply go to the menu button and choose Settings > Notifications and Sounds > Popup Notifications.
- Choose one of four choices depending on your preferences. Always display popup is, of course, the best option.
To summarize, Telegram Messenger is without a doubt one of the finest instant messaging applications available, and it is presently giving its competitors (read: Whatsapp) a run for their money. You may download it right now and test it out for yourself to see the difference.
It may seem complex at first sight, but with the aforementioned techniques under your sleeve, you may confidently claim to be an expert at using Telegram Messenger among your pals.
The best telegram bots is a list of 10 cool tricks that can be done with the popular messaging app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Telegram is used most?
The most popular Telegram is the English language one.
What is the best Telegram bot?
If you are looking for a Telegram bot that can help you with your search queries, then I would recommend the best one by far is the Google Assistant Bot.
Which is the best Telegram mod?
The best Telegram mod is the one that works for you. I personally like @TiktokBot.
- telegram tricks 2021
- telegram hide typing status
- android tips and tricks – telegram channel
- telegram typing status not showing
- how to lock telegram group chat